Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of DrawingPerfect and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DrawingPerfect.
DrawingPerfect has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that DrawingPerfect shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
The Site is our property. The Site may include content owned by others that is licensed to us. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. We will process and investigate Notices and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of a Notice complying with the DMCA, we will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the Notice must include ALL of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
By email: Sujalygawli@gmail.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, or that interferes with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that infringes another person or entity’s copyright, trademark, right of publicity or other personal or proprietary right or violates any applicable law;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from any person;
- Engage in disruptive activity such as posting Communications that are unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme; or
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about users of the Site.
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet, all of which have their own privacy and data collection practices. Links to sites are provided only for your convenience and you access such sites at your own risk. Links do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated with or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted material displayed on or accessible through such sites.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.